jessica and i decided a couple days ago to buy groceries together and make our own food, hopefully every meal. we made up a menu, and even named our endeavor the "Zebra Stripes Cafe".
today we set off to buy the food for our first week and had a blast. (our food is in the boxes)
this afternoon, annalee expanded on this fun by giving us the best idea ever, to cook for guys. so, starting in a week or two, we're gonna set out with our new plan. each week we will knock on a guys dorm, sometimes random, sometimes people we know, and invite them to try our cooking. the first meal we'll provide for free, so they can decide if they like our food or not. then, we we'll make a proposal, that if they pay for the groceries, we'll make the food. each week, we will make food for a different dorm of guys. eventually we might settle on one group, but for now we'll get to know everyone. we're very excited.
2 comments:
Oh, Kelli, you have SO MANY charms besides being a good cook. If I were a guy, and if I were younger, and if I weren't married, and if you weren't my sister, I'd TOTALLY want to date you.
Have fun with your zebra stripes cafe. If you come across any good recipes, you should pass them on!
i will, definitely
Post a Comment