Thursday, August 28, 2008

moving in

yesterday i got up bright and early to pack up noah's new car and set off for byu. i had a whole lot of stuff, as you can see. it's pretty much all clothes and cooking things. 
we then drove for about 35 min, got lost, and finally made it to my dorm, only to see the ever so daunting climb of 4 flights of stairs (one leading up to the building and 3 more to my room). 

3 comments:

Annalee said...

I lived on the third story of a dorm with no elevator my sophomore year. And every time I left for class or a meal, I'd forget something important, only to remember it when I reached the lobby. So I had to climb those stinkin' stairs about a bajillion times a day. But on the plus side, I had buns of steel that year.

kellikay said...

yeah, i actually chose third story on purpose, cuz i knew i wouldn't exercise, so at least i'll get some sort of workout. i might regret it, but oh well.

Unknown said...

do you know who your roomate is yet?