Tuesday, February 3, 2009
so much to do, so little time
well, christmas has come and gone, and i still haven't updated my blog. as i guessed, this semester is much much better. i love all my classes, but they are more time consuming, and blogging isn't exactly on the top of my list of things to do. i went through all of my pictures and figured out everything that i need to post, i just haven't had time to do it yet. this saturday, i promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't wait!
I haven't posted in a long time, either. I have half a dozen partially written posts that I need to finish and put up. Someday...
yeah, i know, i guess i shouldn't make promises, because as you can tell, i can't keep them. but i am looking forward to reading yours again, i still check almost every day just in case.
Post a Comment