Tuesday, October 14, 2008

why i haven't written for a while

i kinda gave up on my blog when my dad told me it was hard to read with the long paragraphs (i did warn you in the very first entry that i babble on like crazy) and noah told me he only reads annalee's blog because mine is boring (how am i supposed to compete with pictures and funny stories of her adorable kiddos?) and mom told me she hadn't read it in a while. i thought that the only one who read it was annalee because she has a blog herself. it made me feel better when i talked to tonya and she asked why i haven't written, so i decided to start again.

not too much has happened, just the same old boys right up until curfew, lots of homework, staying up till about 2 with my roommates and until 3 or 4 after they've gone to bed. we've gotten a lot closer. i love them all soooo much. we're all way different, but we still get along so well. i know a lot of people having trouble with their roommates, so i'm so happy that we are all so amazing!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kelli-o, I didn't say it's the long paragraphs that make your blog a little bit hard to read, it's using only lower case characters. But that's okay, I still like to read it. Hey, be sure you get enough sleep, ok? love, Dad

Annalee said...

I missed your blog. I'm glad you are back!